What We May Collect
- Subscribe to newsletters or other services being offered on the website.
- Request any information and unit prices for buying Marina Arcade LLC properties in the United Arab Emirates.
- Submit your questions, concerns, or feedback regarding the Services being offered on the website.
- Participate in surveys, promotional events, or respond to such events or custom offers being made available on/through this website.
Marina Arcade LLC or its marketing agents may use certain cookies and identifiers to collect your device information, system settings and configurations, service preferences, search history, and browsing behavior on this website (collectively the User Data). This User Data mainly pertains to your non-identifiable information that includes your device type, operating system, browser type, IP address, ISP, configuration preferences, search history, entry and exit pages, total time on the website, clicked ads and links, and other details related to your use of the Services.
The User Data plays a very important role in resolving your technical problems and improving your overall experience on the website.
Third Party Cookies
Please acknowledge that we may use Google Analytics, AdSense, and/or other third party marketing platforms or analytics services to monetize the website, analyze traffic to the site, understanding the demographic profile of the visitors, and improve the features/services on this website. These third parties may be using their own cookies and identifiers to collect your personal information in relation to their services or ad serving on this website. Using the Services on this website shall be deemed as your consent to these third party cookies and tracking tools.
However, you may change the default configuration of your web browser to reject cookies from this website. But you should understand that cookies are very instrumental in the proper functioning of this website and refusing cookies will prevent you from using certain features or services on this website.
How we use Your Personal Information
As a policy, we will use your personal information only for the purpose it has been collected. To be more specific, Marina Arcade LLC may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Uniquely identifying you on the website.
- Screening your eligibility to use the Services.
- Helping you to subscribe to newsletters or other services, and submit your inquiries or respond to promotional offers.
- Responding to your inquiries, feedback, or complaints, and resolving all issues related to the Services being offered on this website.
- Pursuing your requests to ensure that financiers or other third party service providers take your requests seriously.
- Facilitating third parties to offer exclusive deals and custom offers as per your needs and preferences in case you consent to receive such offers.
- Collaborating with third party service providers to smoothly run this website and consolidating the User Data for internal purposes.
- Researching, analyzing, evaluating, diagnosing, resolving technical problems, and improving your overall experience on this website.
Sharing and Disclosure
Marina Arcade LLC may share your personal information with the service providers, our marketing agents, financiers, or other third parties in relation to the Services being offered on this website.
When sharing your personal information with the service providers, no additional information will be shared except what may be required to perform or deliver their services.
All third parties, including the partners and service providers, will be obligated to keep your personal information secure and confidential, but we shall not be liable for any subsequent violation of your privacy rights by such third parties.
Marina Arcade LLC reserves a right to disclose any record, communication, personal identity, information, or content to relevant authorities or other third parties when it believes that such sharing or disclosure is necessary to:
- Protect its business or legal rights.
- Prevent unauthorized or illegal activities.
- Co-operate with the investigating agencies or comply with the applicable laws, subpoenas, or the court rulings applicable in the Region and Globally.
- Transfer its business in a hassle-free manner.
Where the Services require such security we will implement commercially reasonable security measures to ensure that your personal information on this website is adequately protected. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is never 100% secure. Marina Arcade LLC will do its best to protect your personal information however Marina Arcade LLC will not guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk and that of the user. Marina Arcade LLC are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
To that end Marina Arcade LLC shall not be liable for any damage, claims, or liabilities that may arise from any breach of data or transmissions, ethical or unethical hacking, and unauthorized access, misuse, deletion, or loss of your personal information in relation to the Service being offered on this website.
You can use the following options to manage your privacy on this website:
- Configure your device or web browser or device to reject cookies and tracking tools being used by Marina Arcade LLC or other third parties.
- If you are wish to modify your personal information held with us, you can send your requests to our sales team for such access or modification. However, we may refuse such requests for being irrelevant, repetitive, systematic, and inconsistent with business requirements/applicable laws or requiring disproportionate technical effort.
- It may take some time to remove your personal information from our backup servers.
Third Party Websites
Marina Arcade LLC will not be liable for any damages, claims, or liabilities that may arise in relation to your access, reliance or use of third-party websites, products, services, or content.
We do not collect any information from minors. If you feel that any minor has submitted his or her personal information on this website, please write to email@example.com. We reserve a right to delete any and all personal information of minors and take commercially reasonable efforts to remove such information from this website.
If you have any questions or privacy issues, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org .